Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We have designed this course to explain all essential areas of SEO—from finding the right keywords that generate traffic to your website, to making your site friendly to search engines, to building links and marketing your site. If you are confused about SEO, you are not alone, and we’re here to help you.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO: Search Engine Optimization, is the process of enhancing your web presence in search results by optimizing your content and web pages for search engines.
Why Search Engine Optimization?
Today at least 63,000 searches are performed per second which itself reveals the amount of opportunity we have in search results. The next big thing is over 40% of the clicks are from organic search results and this is where SEO plays a major role. A well optimized website attracts a highly targeted audience.
When your website is well optimized for search engines it enables your target customers to find you on top of the search results, which in turn results in a higher sales of your products or services.
Who this course is for?
In Elanchoice we have designed this course for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to learn how to use SEO techniques for growing the visitors to their website and increase their customers.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course Curriculum 2018
Search Engine Optimization Basics
- Introduction to Search Engines
- How Search Engines work
- How Google’s algorithm works
- How to analyze competition
- How to do site audit
On Page Optimization
- How to structure a SEO friendly website
- SEO friendly HTML tags – Title – Heading – Interlinks etc.
- Setting up of Sitemap
- Understanding of Robots.txt file and implementation.
- Keyword research and integrating keywords with appropriate density
- How to build SEO friendly content (High quality, Unique, Fresh)
- Implementation of meta tags, structured data (Rich snippets).
Off Page Optimization
- Link building strategies: How to make other sites link to your website
- Setting up a blog to promote your website
- How to increase the social signal through social media platform that suits your business
- How to effectively use Google+ to maximise the impact on SEO
- Optimise your website for the better traction of your local business
- How to use meaningful images according to the content on the website
- Use appropriate keyword as alt text for the images to appear for right keyword in Google Search
Analysis and SEO Tools
- Keyword research using Google keyword research tool, Google Trends
- Google Webmaster tools to optimise the performance of website
- Competitor analysis
- Link checkers